Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

MangaPanda Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 580|Reply: 0

One Piece 775 Spoiler 「ワンピース ネタバレ」 第775話 [Copy this link to quote]

Anonymous
Anonymous  Post time 2015-01-30 11:01:00

One Piece 775 Spoilers: The last Chapter end with Viola relieved, reports to the tontattas on successful rescue. They did it! They took out Jora!! So what happens next..? find out story on One Piece 775 Spoiler 「ワンピース ネタバレ」 第775話 at Mangapanda.info. if you would like to discuss the Spoiler or prediction, please leave a comment below.

One Piece 775 Spoilers Summaries

Credits: Redon

ONE PIECE 755話『ルシアンに愛を込めて』
表紙はルフィ、ゾロ、ウソップ。
カラー扉絵は一味が自転車に乗ってる
チユチユの実の究極技は寿命を削って行なう復元能力。
おかげで工場が破壊されても直せるらしい。レオはマンシェリーをおんぶして助け出す。
30回以上も無抵抗で攻撃を食らったフランキーに、何故なのかと問うトンタッタ。
フランキーはセニョールの侠気に惚れこみ、全ての技を受けた上で勝つと宣言。
セニョールも粋に思い、最後の必殺技を繰り出す。もし立ち上がれたらフランキーの勝ちだと告げる。
そして、天高くから投げ落とすニャンニャンスープレックス・ベビーバスターを食らわせようとする。
「今日は悪い空だが…このまま飛べればルシアンに会えるのに。ギムレットって息子もいるんだ」
何のことか分からず当惑するフランキー。弱点の背中から技を食らい、大ダメージを受ける。
しかしフランキーは何とか立ち上がり、セニョールは冷や汗を流す。見開きでのフランキーアイアンBOXING!!
サングラスが割れ顔面が歪み意識が飛ぶさなか、セニョールの走馬灯が流れる。
「そうだったな…ルシアン…キミに出会った日も…キミが笑わなくなった日も…こんなどしゃ降りの…夜だったっけ…」
海賊であることを隠して銀行員として妻ルシアンと結婚。一児に恵まれる。
だが、赤ん坊はセニョールの留守中に病死。セニョールの嘘にも気づいた妻に責められる。
家を飛び出した妻は不運にも災害で植物状態になり、表情が消えた。
ある日セニョールが赤ちゃんの格好をしたところ、妻が笑ってくれた。
それ以来、ファミリーや一般人に変態呼ばわりされながらも赤ちゃんスタイルを貫くことを決意。
フランキーに敗れ、天国の妻子を思いながら涙を流したまま意識を失うセニョール。その涙をそっと拭ってあげるフランキー。
フランキー「一体何を思い出して泣いてんだよ…兄弟」
「いつかまたどこかで会ったら…酒飲みながら…話してくれよ、ルシアンって…女の話」
次回休載
ワンピース775話 ネタバレ
情報が入り次第更新します。

Tittle: From Lucien with love (I think it’s a tribute to James Bond film).

The cover is Luffy, Zoro, Ussop
THe colour cover is the strawhats on bike(s)

The cure-cure fruit’s ultimate ability is to ‘restore’ something, in exchange with her own life expectancy – for that, even if the factory is destroyed Doffy can order her to restore everything (so this means she can ‘cure’ non-living things, as opposed to what was implied in the previous chapter? i need to read the original text) – Leo manages to gets out of the castle carrying Mancherry on his back.

Franky, without guarding himself, stands and takes more than 30 attacks from S.Pink. Tontattas ask why. Franky declares that he will win the fight without evading Senor’s attacks – out of respect and honor .

Senor too takes Franky’s determination to heart – and proceeds with his ultimate move. Franky wins if he could withstand it – Senor says. he jumps and drops Franky from high heaven; Nyan Nyan Suplex Baby Buster, so it’s called apparently ;-)

Senor says “The sky is not very fine today (?) – if i go a little higher, i could meet Lucian again. I have a son named Gimlet too.”
Franky’s confused with Senor’s words – then he’s slammed on the ground on his back (which is his weak point).

but Franky gets up – then goes all out with Franky Iron Boxing. Senor, as he is losing consciousness, remembers his past.

“that’s right, Lucian, the night i met you, and the day you stopped smiling, it was heavy pouring rain”

Senor married Lucian (who hated Pirates) – they had a son together. but his baby son dies while Senor is away. Lucian notices his lies. Lucian storms out of their house, gets herself in an accident (natural disaster?) and ends up being on ‘vegetative state’ – she no longer shows any facial expressions.

one day Senor dressed like a baby and Lucien smiles. from that day forward, Senor as we know began.

Franky wins. Senor, as knocked out unconscious, sheds a tear. Franky tenderly wipes it.

“what are you remembering, my brother… if we ever meet again, talk to me about that girl Lucian over some drinks”

no chapter next week.

[Thanks JonSnows, Fame and everyone else who sent this in]

One Piece 775 Spoiler Trivia: Tottenham is the name of a town on the west coast of Lilliput in Henry Winterfeld’s Castaways in Lilliput, a sequel to Jonathan Swift’s Gulliver’s Travels.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|MangaPanda

2017-02-22 20:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019429 s., 16 queries

© 2012 - 2014 Mangapanda - All rights reserved.

To Top